When you meet people, you will talk about books. So I am creating this page to recommend books I like. Books that I thought were particularly great preceded with **, substantially above average with *.
- **Hackers and Painters
- The Little Schemer
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
- Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility
- Three body problem
- The Design of Everyday Things
- High Output Management
- The Element of Style
- Anything you want
- Let My People Go Surfing
- A Gentle Introduction to Symbolic Computation
Books I marked ** maybe the worst book to you, because I read in the time I most needed and got inspired. A book needs to read by you at the right time. A book you need at age of 19 is not the same as when you're 49. Other people's best books maybe worst book of yours, because you already read other good ones.
Where to find good books to read?
- Podcast often talks about books
- Brainpickings by Maria Popova
- Follow people who read on Twitter
- A good book leads you to another one
- Conference talks often recommend books
- Find out what your friends are reading