I read a book that interviewed 100 women from age 0 to 100. The photographer asked these questions before takes a portrait of them:
- Blood type?
- Favorite celebrity?
- Favorite food?
- Favorite song?
- Which animal represent you the best?
- Hobby right now?
- What kind of man you like?
- What do you want the most?
- What do you value the most?
- Where would you like to go for travel?
- What are you most happy about 20 centry?
- Anything in the past you are shy to tell anyone?
- Do you have a dream? Childhood dream?
- What is your favorite phrase?
- What are you most proud of yourself?
- Where do you like about your face?
- Any other message you want to add to your portrait?
It‘s very interesting for questions like 7, 8, 9.
Young people want things from the outside (material things)
Middle-aged peope want things from the inside.
Senior people only want to keep living (health and life)
What are your answers?