I want to share each day, what kind of computer problems I encounter/struggle. I am using a maxed out MacBook Pro 2019 16" / iPhone 11 Pro Max:
- Mouse pointer disappear for few minutes after mac being woke up
- Mouse scrolls up a little by itself sometimes
- Video call, one of them will not connected correctly: Microphone, webcam, Speaker
- Monitor degraded to 30Hz and need to restart computer
- System volume lose control of Bluetooth speaker
- One of web service just started failing only on Pull Requests
- A web service must use every day has many little issues that is hopeless for upstream to fix
- Your keynote presentation is broken after software update
- PostgreSQL master process disappears
- MacBook Pro always fanning at max speed when I need to be quiet (Doing it over a video call. Always fanning in the end of yoga session when I need to meditate)
- At somepoint you need to reboot the system otherwise everything is just janky
- Computer watching a video says something close to Hey Siri (and I have Siri disabled) and it automatically switches my audio to AirPods Pro
- Phone tries to connect to a WiFi that I never connect before that stops my listening
- Taking a photo the iOS cannot recognize the orientation right
- Need to enter password twice to unlock phone
- AirPods auto disconnect in crowded location
- Firefox cannot use emoji keyboard
- Bluetooth devices auto disconnect every X hours
I am laughing after I ragely typed out all these problems. So many problems.
I am so powerless.
I am so so so tired.