Due to COVID 19, we are all advised to stay at home. It does save lives. So people, please stay at home.
Some things I found helpful to mitigate staying at/working from home.
- Stay hydrated
- Have a morning ritual
- Wear pants and take off pants to separate work & life
- I only eat one meal (dinner). At some point, I get really tired of washing dishes. And I’m really easy to get fat if I eat more than 1 meal a day. So I eat one meal per day (not everyday though, sometimes when the mood is right, I may eat lunch)
- Keep all dishes in the end of day. Listening to Podcasts while doing the dishes are helpful.
- Clean your place regularly. As a way to have micro breaks to not sitting/standing all day.
- Schedule some facetime with friends