Since I am from Taiwan. Friends visit Taiwan often ask for my recommendations (thanks for visiting), so here we go.
- Buy a data SIM at airport requires a passport and your local ID of your country
- My limited food recommendations for Taipei (Custom Google Map)1
- The Eater Guide to Taipei
- Try authentic chinese and western breakfast
- Drink boba / bubble tea / tapioca
- Try local food in Taiwan2
- Go to Night Markets
- Convenience Stores are everywhere and really convenient3
- The scooters buzz around the streets in the night... Sorry.
- Figure out what Für Elise song is for in Taiwan and send me an email
- Keep Receipts to win the lottery
- Visit NPM HQ, don’s miss the pork and cabbage
- Jiufen is not the inspiration of Spirited Away (still nice to visit)4
- Yangmingshan National Park to see live volcano
- A lot of mountains over 3000m to hike
I hope everyone you meet will help you out of their way without asking anything in return. Otherwise, send me email for any question:
Not enough time to enjoy all in a trip? Try gold card visa.